Blog Archive

Tuesday 23 June 2015

I am just practicing

I HAVE BEEN ON MY OWN IN THIS FLAT FOR TWO DAYS. At this point, I am starting to be okay about it. Even quite perky. Today, my first day away from work, just alone in the space here, I have actually come quite far in the process of starting to make friends with myself again. I must stress this is just a dry run - I will begin my THREE MONTHS OF SOLITUDE on the 1st July. This week I am just practicing. 

Today I have moved the furniture around, to make it feel more homely to me. I have hoovered as much as the hoover will let me. I have chatted to the birds. I have done some yoga. (I have actually made space for my yoga mat!) I have also done some laundry and dyed my hair. 

I'm feeling pretty smug.

I should probably start taking my medication again too really. A week off is pretty much THE WORST thing I could have done. Can't have it all. No-one's perfect. 




I am closing the curtains on my world now. 

Goodnight x 

No comments:

Post a Comment