Blog Archive

Sunday 27 November 2016

Jane's Playlist

This is my playlist. It is a playlist that encapsulates all that is in my soul. 







Enjoy. 










Courchevel - Florent Marchet
French Navy - Camera Obscura
Rebel Rebel - Seu Jorge
An Ocean In Between The Waves - The War on Drugs
Stolen Dance - Milky Chance
La Vie Cajun - Féloche 
High Hope - Glen Hansard
Lost In The Light - Bahamas
Hello - Adele
Someone Like You - Adele
Swim Good - Frank Ocean
Falling - Haim
Something About Us - Daft Punk
A Thousand Little Downers - Bell X1
Little Lou, Ugly Jack, Prophet John - Belle & Sebastian
Only The Wine - David Gray
7 Keys - Aqualung
Cannonball - Damien Rice
Eve, The Apple Of My Eye - Bell X1
Breathless - Cat Power
You Really Gotta Hold On Me - She & Him
The Blowers Daughter - Angus Stone
State Of The Art (A.E.I.O.U) - Jim James
Rain City - Turin Brakes
With Tomorrow / I'm On Fire - Ólöf Arnalds
Tidal Wave - Husky 
Fade Away - Intergalactic Lovers
Strange and Beautiful (I'll Put A Spell On You) - Aqualung
Lover, You Should've Come Over - Jeff Buckley
5 Years Time - Noah And The Whale 
Jane, I Still Feel The Same - Matthew Ryan
Love Love Love - Of Monsters And Men
Gymnopédie N. 3 - Erik Satie
Come As You Are - Nirvana
Blonde On Blonde - Nada Surf
10 Laws - East Forest

No comments:

Post a Comment