Blog Archive

Sunday 27 November 2016

right this second:

Since my last flurry of blog activity, LIFE pretty much happened. There's so much going to happen in the next few years too. So much so, that a single post isn't gonna cut the mustard quite frankly... but here's a rundown:

RUNNING: I have done a bit of running since we last spoke. A 10k in Taunton, then a Half Marathon in Bournemouth, followed swiftly by a 10 miler in Bideford. Not too poor an effort for Summer / Autumn race running!  I have another 10k to do before Christmas, then I'm done with races for this year. Next year I have signed up for the Half Marathon in Bournemouth again in October and I will be attempting to beat my PB there. Other than that, I haven't booked anything. I need to really just train for life so that I'm ready for whatever I fancy doing last minute. That's basically my style.

***Things that are making me happy right this second: Listening to my playlist / remembering my retreat from last year / thinking of the future / NOT THINKING about money / looking at the washi tape on my desk / remembering my lovingly made dippy egg lunch.***


No comments:

Post a Comment